I always found Sephora sample baggies to be so overrated. A few months ago, Sephora did a promotion where they offered a sample bag of 10 of their eye products, which basically amounted to 10 little bags of one time use products. Beauty.com on the other hand, offers some of the best sample bags ever, hands down. For example, the Shoshana bag was offered a few months ago and it is chock full of delux products equivalent to the one sephora Beauty insider delux sample that you get when you spend $100.
I am such a sucker for this and everytime they offer it, I have to get it. In the past, I was able to get some high quality products that have become staples in my collection. For example, I received a small size of urban decay 24/7 eyeliner (the size you would get in the velvet rope kit) as a part of one kit. I got a full sized Vincent Longo Baby Balm in Sheer Contesssa which is now one of my go to lip products. My Stila lipstick collection is basically full sized lipsticks that I got through these sample bags. They've offered samples of Too Faced shadow insurance and a full sized Urban Decay Primer Potion... Just insane samples.
The Shoshana Bag Breakdown
The bag is slightly tacky in it's loud floral arrangement but it's pretty large and lined with plastic which is a plus for any makeup bag. But the samples are pretty crazy. It's supposed to be valued at $120.
- Lorac Breakthrough Performance Foundation 0.12 fl.oz
- Arcona Booster Defense Serum 10 ml
- Stila High Shine Lip Color in Amber (full sized)
- Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain 4.8 g
- Frederic Fekkai Coiff Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel 0.25 fl oz
- Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash 1 fl oz
- Malin and Goetz Assorted Hair Care 1 fl oz
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener 0.13 fl oz
- Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Champagne Silk full sized
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara 5 ml
- Ken Paves Healthy Hair Shine Serum 0.5 fl oz
- Bliss Lemon and Sage Soapy Soap1 fl oz
- DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer 1 fl oz