Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stila 15 year Anniversary Set



I'm so excited. I got my Stila 15 Anniversary Set in the mail today. I love Stila shadows. They are so creamy, so easily blendable. But at $18 a pop, it's a luxury that I can't really afford. I bought this set for $72, which by it self is a fantastic deal considering it comes with 6 really wearable shadows, a 6 pan compact, a full sized multieffect mascara, a full sized kitten eye shadow wash, and a liquid liner.

Here's the breakdown in terms of the retail price

6 eyeshadows $18 each = $108
(Upper row L to R ... Shore, barefoot contessa, viola; Lower row L to R black cat, mystic, oasis)

6 shadow compact $24

Kitten eyeshadow wash = $22

multieffect mascara = $20
(It's ginormous. It's bigger than lash blast)

liquid eyeliner $16

Grand total : $190 value !!!!


I was lucky and got the kit during the time they were offering 20% off your order and free shipping. So I ended up only paying $67 including taxes. That's like $7 per item. Or $123 savings.

I love shopping but I love shopping and saving even more. Besides... it will give me more money to go out and buy more makeup.

No comments: