Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring 08 Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner

Benefit is giving away a free full sized Badgal mascara with $35 dollar purchase (usually sells for $19) with purchase code pretty50. So I decided to take advantage of it. And since I'm a bargain shopper, (I always try not to pay full price if I can) I decided to look through the discounted items on benefitcosmetics.com and wanted to share what I got.

My recent steal from Benefit...


From Left to right:
Marry Up (Gabbi), Pre-nup (Betty), Bunny Hop (Lana)

These cream shadows come in these gorgeous glass container, comparable to Mac fluidline containers. You get 0.16 oz of product for orginal price of $19. But because these shadows are from last spring's limited edition collection, they are currently on sale at benefit for $14.25.

I love this product. It's fast and easy to use. The texture is nice and creamy. It's versatile. You can use it as a base or a liner or if you are in need of a fast and easy application of a single wash shadow, this could be used alone as an eyeshadow. For me, because I'm lazy, I mostly use it for days when I want to apply shadow but want to be able to put it one in a couple of minutes. I literally just swipe this on my lids with my fingers and I'm good to go. They last all day and they absolutely do not crease. I apply alone without any primers. For example today, I put on my makeup at 2pm and now at 10 pm, it's still not creasing or fading. Amazing...

For the colors... Each one is from Benefit's Love Your Look makeup personality line. Lana is supposed to be the light and neutral look, Gabbi the medium toned look and Betty the more deeper dramatic look. Marry up is my favorite. It's from Gabbi and is described as a brush copper. It shows up as a slightly shimmery bronzy, antique gold. Pre-nup is from Betty, is described as rose metal and it shows up as a shimmery salmon color. Bunny Hop is from Lana, is described as sterling pink and shows up as a champagne color.

Finally how cute is the name... Pre-nup, Marry up??? I also have one in My Date's My Brother. You have to leave it up to Benefit. They get an A+ for their packaging and catchy names.

No comments: