Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stila Night Flower Blu Orchid Palette






I'm really excited about my new Stila palette. I've just recently caught the Stila mania. The packaging is just too cute. I bought the palette recently on beauty.com when they had their sale for only $12. It's sold out right now on beauty.com but it's still available on skinstore.com. It's supposed to be $36 value but is currently selling for $18.

First off, the packaging is increadible. I saved the box it came in because I couldn't bear to throw it away. It's a metallic blue box with embossed design in the front. The palette is made of metal and very sturdy. I think I can just throw it in my purse on not have to worry about it breaking up. The orchid is held in a glass window in a 3-D ish design. The compact has a huge square mirror. It's just beautiful.

It has 4 eyeshadows (one highlight, two midtones and one darker shade) in nectarine, venus, sunkissed and mahogany. There is a blush in quaint which is a really nice shade of matte pink. One lip glaze in apricot and one lip color in melissa. The palette is very wearable and is neutral enough to wear on a daily basis for work. The lip glaze is creamy and moisterizing. The lip color is the perfect shade of burgandy. Believe me ladies, you will get good use out of this palette.

It is an older stila product so it's somewhat hard to find. The only place I could I find it now at skinstore.com. But again, I couldn't be more satisfied with the palette. I hope Stila comes out with more combination palettes like this in the future.

No comments: