Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Lela Rose Bag



I can never resist a beauty.com sample bag but with this one, they completely outdid themselves. This blows all other sample bags from the past out of the water. I can't even say enough about the makeup bag itself. It's made of sturdy canvas with a metallic Lela Rose accent in front. It's adorable, simple but classy. The lining is plastic with an inside pocket and slots for your makeup brushes.

And the samples... It's supposed to be valued at $150. There's actually a full sized Stila eyeshadow! That alone is an $18 value. The other winner in this sample kit is the Laura Geller Blush N Brighten in Golden Apricot. I've never understood the MSF craze until I saw how beautiful this blush is. The veining is just gorgeous. I could just look at it all day. With summer just around the corner, I have a feeling this blush along with my Nars Luster is going to be by go to blush. And the bag is chock full of other goodies, all delux samples at that. I've included a list of the products below. Love, love, love.

1. Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara, Black
2. Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Compact, Golden Apricot
3. POP Beauty Eye Magnet Primer, No.1 Airbrushed
4. It Cosmetics My Youthful Smile Duo, Signature Blue
5. Nuxe Tonific Fermete Intensive Firming Cream
6. Bliss Best of Skintentions with SPF15
7. Borghese Piede Vitale Foot Creme
8. ARCONA Papaya Enzyme Gel, Rejuvenate PM
9. BVLGARI Omnia Amethyste Body Lotion
10. Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Angel Wings Ultra-Light Styling Paste
11. Rene Furterer Fioravanti Shine Enhancing Detangling Cream Rinse
12. Jonathan Product Straightening Lotion
13. CLARISONIC Gentle Hydro Cleanser, All/Sensitive Skin
14. PHYTO Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo
15. Stila Eye Shadow Pan, Shore

No comments: