Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Corals





I've been really enjoying the great corals that have been in the makeup collections this spring.

Stila's pearl shimmer gloss in Ocean Currant is my absolute favorite for the spring. The texture is moisturizing and feels almost like wearing a lip balm. I find myself rubbing my lips together throughout the day because it's so smooth and feels so good on my lips. It last a long time for a gloss. And the color is beautiful. It's a shimmery coral which gives your lips a nice fresh flush. It's pretty much been my go to gloss for the season.

I've also been loving Benefit's Coralista. It's fast displacing Gorgia as my favorite Benefit powder box. It looks a little scary in the box but it actually goes on pretty sheer. I've been applying to the apples of my cheeks for a nice pop of color.

No comments: