Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Makeup



Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm looking forward to lazy summer days and planning on looks for the poolside.

I just received this palette in the mail from avon and I'm loving it so far. It's the mark flip it compact in Los Angeles. The palette comes in a metallic compact with a blush and two eyeshadows on one side. The palette flips over to reveal four lippies, 2 lipsticks and 2 glosses. It's pretty much a look in a palette. All you need is foundation and mascara and your set to go. The compact is sturdy enough to carry in your purse during summer outings and for travel. For $20, it's a little pricey but you get a lot of bang for your buck. I'm looking towards purchasing more and am eyeing the Sidney and London palette.

I've never been much of a bronzer person. I have one bronzer in dallas and I barely use it. On the other hand, I can't ever resist a blush. I found a great compromise in Nars Luster blush. It's described as a sheer golden apricot. It's basically a great blush which I think will look great during the summer.

No comments: