Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nudes Part II



I guess I'm more obsessed than I thought. Here are a few nude lipsticks that I found in my collection that I didn't even remember buying. The top two are definately great neutrals. The bottom two, I wasn't too impressed with.

1) Avon Ultra Color Rich in Classic Nude
Not really classic nude but still a very nice neutral. It's more mauvy nude. The packaging is sleek and classy. Overall great quality lipstick. Avon is definately underrated brand. (Top Left)

2) Elf Mineral Line in Nicely Nude
Packaged in Nars-esque lipstick container but actually pretty impressive for ELF. I'm very impressed by their new mineral and studio lines. The color is more pinky nude but also very nice wearable color. (Top Right)

3) L'Oreal Colour Riche in Nude
Mauvy Nude. The scent is so overpowering. I can't even describe. It's like an old lady flowery smell. The consistency is grainy. Even though the color is nice and wearable, I can't bear to wear it becuase of the smell. (Bottom Left)

4) Covergirl In the Nude
Hideous lilacy nude. (Bottom Right)

No comments: