Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I'm Using Right Now Tag

I got tagged by Lilyangel for what i'm using right now. Thanks Lilyangel. I've been really enjoying reading the lists and getting too many ideas about things that I want to try.

Shampoo: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Volumizing shampoo
smells yummy and leaves a nice shine to your hair

Conditioner: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette conditioner

Styling Product: Too lazy to do that on regular basis, I use the John Frieda shine shock sometimes but generally I just brush my hair and leave it as is

Shower Gel:
Philosophy Amazing Grace

Body Moisterizer: Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream

Deodorant: Secret in spanish rose

Fake Tan: I don't

Cleanser: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser

Eye Makeup Remover: Arcona White Tea eye makeup remover

Exfoliator: Avon Microdermabrasion

Primer: none

Foundation: Everyday Minerals in Golden Medium Intensive Formula

Foundation Brush: Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush

Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste but I much prefer Benefit Boing

Powder: Everyday Minerals Tinted Silk

Blush: My favorite at the moment is Nars Dolce Vita or Oasis

Bronzer: Everyday Minerals Sandy Olive Foundation... This is as bronzy as I get. don't like bronzers very much in general

Highlighter: my skin is naturally oily so I stay away from highlighters. If it use one, it would be either Benefit high beam or Nars albatross

Eyeshadow: NYX champagne, nutmeg and gypsy

Eyeliner: Revlon colorstay

Eyeshadow Base: Two Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura

Eyelash Base: don't use one

Mascara: currently using Rimmel Glam Eyes but prefer Covergirl lashblast

Lipstick: Nars Dolce Vita is my all time favorite

Lipgloss: Benefit her glossiness in Talk to my agent at the moment

Nail Polish: Lippmann collection in I dreamed you

I guess I tag anyone who wants to share their current faves.

No comments: